Monday, May 10, 2010

Today

Just a quick note to share how good it was to spend time with my family today. I take Mondays off because they are far enough away from the next Sunday that I can focus on just my family. Today I got ample time to play with Adalaide and Adoniram (Arabella had Kindergarten!) Tonight we had a family dinner at one of our favorite places (Jazz Daddy's) with our new family member and neighbor, Aunty Michelle! Today was also a good day in reading the Word (soaking in Galatians), thinking and praying about CrossPoint, and reading my friend David Platt's book, Radical. Well that last part was not that enjoyable - unless you like getting your teeth kicked in by conviction! I'm thankful for the laughs today, the ice cream faces, the incredible sunset, the time just to be around the house, and a beautiful wife! All of these gifts are from God and I'm thankful for His blessings.