Thursday, June 2, 2011

From CrossPoint to Trace

Friends: I have not broadcast this news via social media yet, but have shared with all parties involved. Should the Lord give us July 10th, I will preach my last sermon at CrossPoint (www.crosspointchurch.org) . Should the Lord give us August 14th, I will preach my first sermon as lead pastor of The Church at Trace Crossing (www.tracecrossing.org). Please pray for us as we close our time at CrossPoint and begin our time at Trace. I will also be preaching 2 Fuge camps and 1 Student Life camp in June. At some point, I will post a lengthier entry on our time at CrossPoint. I will just say briefly that I lack the words to express my gratitude for the Lord's good Providence in leading us to CP and in seeing the good fruit He has produced through His Word. There are a lot of details to be worked out between now and August. Please pray for the Lord's gracious provision in every way for both congregations and our family.