For those of us who are in Christ, we owe our salvation completely to Him. Here are five points of gratitude:
1. When someone shared the Gospel with us, God gave us ears to hear it.
2. When we heard the Gospel, God empowered our response.
3. The reason someone shared the Gospel with us is because God prompted them to give a Gospel witness.
4. As someone shared the Gospel with us, God empowered their proclamation.
5. The reason there is a Gospel is because God gave His Son to provide a substitutionary atonement for our sin.
We have much to be thankful to God for in our conversion.